SecondLife Yasum Design *Kendra* Uber Time _D I R A M_ZIVA Unisex Blouson




 

Yasum Design *Kendra*   flickr   FB   StoreLM

UBER TIME !!!

Some baggy Dresspants , combined with a casuale Tanktop.

 

Again this is ONLY for LARA X body......

The previous Lara Body is not supported.

 

There is not so much bling on this outfit . But this gives you numerus ways to style it your way.

 

The Texture Hud gives you a range from leather to plane ore pastel fabrics. I realy like the T-shirt fabric because it gives such a cosy feel.

 

I highly advise, if you like what you see, to get the Megapack on it. Not only because you safe alott of lindens.........but the mix and match options are priceless.

 

I hope you all enjoy...my lovelies.

 

Opening date: 25.November 2023

Taxi:

YASUM Kendra @ UBER


_D I R A M_ZIVA Unisex Blouson     flickr       MP    StoreLM

05 New Fabric for ZIVA Unisex Blouson, Only 60L$ at DIRAM Store on Apollo island

D I R A M _ THE BAG _

• THE BAG available in 06 Different Version (2 Packs)

• Come in 13 color pack... each pack have 02 different Fabric (Leather, Suede)

• Non-rigged/Resizer.

• Anim On/Off (by clicking the Bag)

• Right & Left +Curvy Version(boxed)

• Made with Materials, Turn ON your Advanced Lighting.

• Please Try DEMO before any purchase.

• Available at DIRAM mainstore.

Comments

Popular Posts